Welcome to Scutify. To participate on Scutify ("we"), you must register and agree to these Terms and Conditions of use. This registration is free of charge. Please review the following Terms and Conditions ("Terms") carefully. By registering, you agree to abide by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not register to use Scutify. We may change these Terms from time to time without notice to you unless we make what we believe to be a material change, and in such a case, we will post the new Terms along with a notice of the change(s). IMPORTANT: NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE
Scutify provides general information only. It is not intended as investment advice and must not be relied upon as such. You should obtain professional investment advice tailored to your specific circumstances prior to making any investment decisions.
Scutify provides general information about certain financial products including without limitation securities and derivatives products. Scutify does not provide, and must not be construed as providing, recommendations in relation to any financial products. Prior to any action or investment you should seek independent professional advice. Market Information Delay
Price information provided on the site is delayed by at least 15 to 20 minutes.
Important: Other information may be delayed by more than 20 minutes. Registration
When you register, you must choose a unique user name that is not vulgar or offensive (in the sole determination of Scutify) nor a duplicate with any other user names on Scutify. In addition, you may not choose a user name that might mislead other users or infringe on any trademark, right of publicity or other rights.
You agree that you are entirely responsible for activities conducted through your registration. Minors are not permitted to register and by your registrations, you represent to Scutify that you are at least 18 years of age. We may terminate your registration on Scutify at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion. For example, if you violate these Terms, we will have the right to terminate your registration and permanently ban you from using Scutify. License to Use Posted Materials; Monitoring
Subject to the posting rules set forth below, by submitting messages, information, data, text, files, links, artwork, photographs, software, or other materials ("Materials") to Scutify, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such Materials has expressly granted) us the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, take excerpts from, incorporate into other works, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Materials (in whole or part), in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
Any message posted on Scutify expresses only the views of the author of the message and does not necessarily reflect the views of Scutify or any person or entity associated with them. Although Scutify from time to time may monitor the Materials posted on Scutify for compliance with these Terms, we cannot and do not pre-screen or monitor all such Materials. Therefore, you agree that neither Scutify, nor any person or entity associated with them, will be held responsible for the contents, accuracy, completeness or validity of any Materials posted in them. Scutify shall decide, in its sole discretion, which areas and at what times to monitor Scutify. Posting Rules and General Rules of Conduct
You agree that you will not use or allow others to use your registration on Scutify to:
- Post or transmit any Materials, or links to any Materials, which are knowingly false and/or defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented or threatening, which violate the right of privacy or any other right of any person or entity, or which intentionally or unintentionally violate any local, state, federal or international law or regulation.
- Post or transmit any Materials, or links to any Materials, that infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other proprietary rights of any party. You may not post or transmit Materials that are not created or owned by you unless such Materials are a part of the public domain or you have previously obtained permission from the owner thereof to post and transmit such Materials on Scutify and to license such Materials to us as set forth above.
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation of securities on Scutify. You will not post or transmit any chain letters, pyramid schemes or similar schemes on Scutify.
- Impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Post or transmit any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, "Trojan Horses", or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else's computer.
The following rules of conduct are intended to make the experience of using Scutify more informative and enjoyable for all of our users:
Rules and guidelines for publishing on Scutify:
- As a general rule of conduct, before posting a message on Scutify, you should ask yourself if the message is something that you would say to someone if you were speaking to them in person. In other words, you should be polite, treat others with respect, and avoid taking a confrontational or belligerent tone.
- You may disagree with an opinion expressed on Scutify, but refrain from attacking or disparaging the person who posted it.
- As well as you can, please format your posts in standard English, using capital and lowercase letters in the traditional manner.
- You may not "spam" on Scutify by posting the same message or other Materials on multiple occasions on the same day.
- Since Scutify is a self policing platform, if you receive "X" number of Thumbs Down from the community in a 24 hour period, then any Scuttles that you post will be blocked for the next 24 hours.
Removal of Materials
- Helping others become better investors and traders and building a following over the long-run is the idea for all publishers on Scutify. Deliver value, help people make money honestly and ethically and your own income as a publisher will grow substantially and sustainably too -- it's a virtuous cycle.
- We do not allow authors who have been compensated by the companies covered in any report, article, Scuttle, etc to publish their works on Scutify. We ask that our vibrant community help us police this and authors who violate this guideline will be banned from publishing on Scutify permanently.
- Please disclose any positions you have or any other conflicts of interest you might have in the stocks, options or other securities/assets you mention in your Premium publications on Scutify.
- We discourage any publication of stocks that are:
penny stocks (stocks trading for less than $1 or so), Pink Sheets, micro caps (stocks with valuations of less than $200 million or so), bulletin boards, etc.
- When pricing your Premium products, remember that since the cost of reproducing your product for additional purchasers is zero, should set your price according to the value it provides to the customer. Don't underprice, but don't rip their eyes out either.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to edit and/or remove messages or other Materials that violate these Terms or that we otherwise consider objectionable or a breach of posting protocol at any time. Any user who believes that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by Scuttle or private message. Upon receipt of such notification, we will make every effort to take such action as we deem necessary and appropriate within a reasonable period of time. However, we have no obligation to respond to any such notification or edit or remove any particular Materials, and we cannot guarantee that any action will be taken as a result of your notification. We reserve the right to edit or delete any message for any reason whatsoever, at any time and at our sole discretion. Your Responsibility
You agree that you are solely responsible and entirely liable for the content of your messages and other postings, and you will indemnify and hold harmless Scutify (Wall Street All-Stars LLC)., and any subsidiary, parent and affiliated companies, officers, directors, agents and employees with respect to any claim arising in connection with your activity on Scutify, including but not limited to the appearance and/or transmission of your messages or other postings. Privacy
The information and other Materials you post or transmit on SCutify may be viewed by any Scutify visitor. Please do not post any private information unless you want it to be available publicly. Never assume that you are completely anonymous and cannot be identified by your posts. Disclaimer
You agree that your use of and reliance on Scutify and any Materials contained thereon is at your own risk. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
Information or other Materials obtained on Scutify are no substitute for independent research, and you should not trade securities or make any purchase or other decisions based solely or largely on information obtained on Scutify. We cannot be responsible for the content or accuracy of any such information or other Materials, and shall not be responsible for any such decisions made based on such Materials.
The Scutify website/app has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information in a fun and entertaining user experience for users of this website/app.
This website/app has been compiled in good faith by Scutify.
However, no representation is made as to the completeness or accuracy of the information it contains. In particular, you should be aware that this information may be incomplete, may contain errors or may have become out of date.
The securities markets can be volatile. Significant short-term price swings are always possible. Scutify (Wall Street All-Stars LLC). and its principals, employees and representatives do not guarantee a profit or guarantee against a loss, for any action you may take based on information or Materials on Scutify.
Refer a Friend Promotion
If you refer a friend and they register with Scutify, you will be credited with $2 Scutify Credits. This can be found in your User Dashboard. Scutify Credits can be used to purchase Premium Scuttles and/or Articles on the platform. They can also be cashed out as well. Scutify reserves the right to forfeit any credits if it is determined that the referer is cheating or gaming the promotion.